Friday, October 24, 2008

Sore eyes, awesome aunt, and subway :)

Hello!! So I've been playing around with makeup for a couple hours today, & I got some awesome ideas for some new looks which I'm excited about. Can't wait to make the vids for them :) HOWEVER, my eyes are like, sooo sore right now because of all the removal of my eyemakeup! Aaay! Right around my eyes have been kindof dry and red already, so it was torture after "scrubbing" my eyes after taking my makeup off for the 3rd time. It's times like these when I pull out my aloe vera lotion! I got this as part of a set from The Body Shop, and I just put it around my eyes when they are chapped & irritated. It stinks really bad, but I think that's maybe just the plant that stinks? 'Cause I know it's not expired yet. Oh well, I can deal with a little bit of stinkiness for soothing relief! Lol.

Alsooo, I just got a little present from my aunt yesterday! She's an Avon rep, so I asked her how she felt about the magix face pretector (is that what it's called?) anyways, it's got SPF 20 in it and I thought it might be good as a face primer. So she said she had some that was barely used, and she sent it to me. Actually, she sent it to: "Sarah Imahottie" LOL, she's too funny! I bet the mailman got a chuckle out of that one, too! ;) Anyways, it's working really good so far! It does, however, have a very ODD scent to it!! I know it may seem like I'm rambling on about scents, like I'm super picky or something, but I'm not, I promise! I'm just a "scent person" I guess you could say. I smell everything, lol. Well, everything that I don't think will smell bad :P

Also!! Guess what? I logged onto YT today & saw that someone rated my video 5 star! :D Yippee! I feel special knowing that someone liked my video! ;D Well, I think that's it. I'm gonna go munch on my left over subway I had for lunch today... MMM! :)
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers