Sunday, October 26, 2008

Nice find at Marshalls!

Hi! :)

Okay, so I just had to post this! I went shopping at Marshalls today, because I heard they sell some good makeup at a discounted price and I wanted to check it out. I never even knew Marshalls sold makeup! They had Lacome, Stila, Too Faced (a full size of lash injection mascara, lip injection gloss, and wrinkle injection filler for only $16!)... but I had no need whatsoever for any of those things, so I steered away (yay me, lol). However, what caught my eye was this M.B. York survival of the prettiest "FULL FACE ARTILLERY" kit. It has 6 shadows, an all over face powder (I'll probably use it as eyeshadow), 2 lipsticks, and 2 blushes. I'm thinking "Dang...this is only 8 bucks and the colors are soo pretty.. I'm totally getting this!" I've never heard of M.B. York before though, so I didn't know if it was a good brand or anything like that. So now that I'm home, I was curious to see how much the actual company is selling it for. Guess how much? NINETY-FIVE dollars!!!! Oh-my-gosh...seriously?? (You can check it out and see a picture here: http://mbyork.com/fullface.html)


The colors are so pretty, and really pigmented! They are, however, verrrry powdery. Luckily, I don't really mind that too much at all, so I'm happy. :) :) :)

So if you're looking for good quality makeup at a decent price, check out your Marshalls! Just know that there is only a small section, and you'll have to look around probably. Mine was around the accessories & bath stuff.

P.S. If you don't have a Marshalls near you, check out T.J. Maxx...I'm pretty sure they are owned by the same corp.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers