Saturday, October 25, 2008

Organizing vanity, upcoming Halloween

Hi!

Today I have been very lazy... but I did manage to get out of the house for a couple hours with my mom, and I picked up a few things that I could use to organize. I got these SUUUPER pretty jars that have purple and blue with turquoise tiles around them. They were only $4 each, so I got 2 of those, which I using one for my face brushes, and the other for my eye brushes. I also got another smaller clear glass jar to hold my combs and smaller brushes, stuff like that. I also spent a looong time yesterday & today completely organizing my vanity...and dare I say, it's BEAUTIFUL!! Lol, I loooove organizing!! I'm so happy with the way it turned out. I should post some pictures if I get around to it!

On another subject, it's so weird, no matter how long I spend cleaning my room, it gets messy again in like a week!! Every tuesday (usually tuesday) when I'm off from school, I clean my room. There's just so much clutter, I think that's the problem. My mother says I tend to "hoard" things...but what does she know? She never keeps anything! Pshh, haha (love you mommy! :)).. I guess I keep things I don't need sometimes...like old assignments from high school and stuff like that. But it's hard to throw things away, even if you don't REALLY need them, when I think about all the hooooooours and hours I put into it. I'm just going to have to get over that I guess!

I found this neat site where it tells what people "think of" when they see certain colors. Apparently, people tend to get in fights more when they're in a yellow room. Interesting... our living room is yellow!! Hmmmm....

:)

Halloween is in 6 days, oh my goodness! I'm dressing up as "80's glam". I got this poofy hot pink/magenta dress that has a sweetheart neckline, and I'm pairing it with black flishnets & black flats with lace. No heels here!! ( http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/graphic/2007/05/07/GR2007050700484.html ) I'm going to crimp my hair and have feathered bangs. I love staying home & watching Halloween movies, while waiting for the trick or treaters to come by!! Anyone who looks too old to be out trick or treating will get candy from my special bucket...MUAHAHAAAA. They will be SMALL TINY little pieces of candy, because if they look old enough to have a job, then they can buy their own doggon candy man!!!!
Yanna whatI mean?! Little kids will get a decent size candy bar from the normal candy bucket :D

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers