Thursday, November 6, 2008

Tropical Gems

Hi!! SOOO I just uploaded my Topical Gems video- yay! :) I didn't list the products used on youtube, so I thought I'd do that here (some people are curious) along with post some pictures.

*Part 1* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rB7GUTmqhWs
*Part 2* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmh4WCBbtZM

THE LOOK:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

ITEMS USED:

eyes

*NYX jumbo eye pencil in cottage cheese

*NYX eyeshadow in chick
*NYX eyeshadow in irises (same as milani atlantis)
*NYX eyeshadow in hot pink
*NYX tri in *spring leaf*, lime green, and green tea
*milani eyeshadow in shock
*Wet 'n' wild eyeshadow in cream

*L'oreal H.i.P. creme liner in teal
*L'oreal H.i.P. creme liner in black

*False lashes (from walgreens, but not sure the name of them)
Photobucket

lips

*Jordan lipliner in Baby Dreams

*Sally Hansen diamond lip treatment in Pink Bouquet

*AVON glazewear in gold digger

Photobucket



CHEEKS/MISC



*M.B. York blush in Full Face Artillery Kit

*DUO lash adhesive (available at walgreens)

*tape

*sticker gems (got them at walgreens)

Photobucket


Photobucket

Brushes I used*

*Obviously, you don't have to use all these brushes!!!!!! These are just what I used to help me out!! :)*

Photobucket

Tha-tha-tha-tha- that's all, folks!! :D

Do you like??


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers