Saturday, November 1, 2008

Smokey purple & wonkey eye

Hi!





So a couple days ago I decided to do a purple smokey eye. It's not very dramatic, because I hate putting liner on my waterline (which really makes a smokey eye smokey). But anyways, I think it turned out very pretty; I love the colors :)





ALSO... whoever's reading this: please tell me if I'm just imagining I have a wonkey eye (one eye is a different shape than the other) or if you really see it!!?! Third pic, with my eyes open! I noticed this in all of the pictures of myself, but am I just being too observant or something??? I'm pretty self-contious about it, b/c whever I smile big, I have to really concentrate on not squinting one eye... my left eye squints & gets much smaller than my right! It's very odd, lol.



hehe oh brother! :)


Hope everyone had a fab Halloween, & got lotsa left-over candy to eat!! Don't forget to brush your teeth :D






<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers