Sunday, February 8, 2009

distractions

It's been about a month since I last had a video out- WOW. It sure doesn't seem like it's been that long! :S It's not like I've taken a break from makeup or anything...I've come up with so many new looks that I love:) I just need to get back with filming the videos. I can't believe I have like 60 subscribers now, that's so cool! :)



Alsoooo, I have made a lot of my videos private!! Including the "how to exfoliate your lips" video, which was apparently pretty popular. I won't go into detail about why I did that, but anyways, I'll probably re-do them....someday ;P I was going to post pictures of the looks from the videos that I deleated, but for some reason I can't find my 'youtube videos' folder! Ruh-oh.... in other words, I have no idea what happened to all my videos! x_X hopefully I'll find them :)


I'm hoping to film my "valentine's day inspired look" or whatever soon. It's pink, black, and silver. Very light, nothing too dramatic at all (in my opinion).. But just something cute that has the pink shadow in it. :)


Here's a cute little picture of my & my doggy Gunther! :)


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers